- 2 chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube or 1 tsp bouillon granules
- chicken broth to cover veggies and chicken
This Crockpot Chicken is great to use for tacos, nachos or topped on a salad. Plus, it is super simple, throw the ingredients into the crockpot and let it cook itself. How easy can that be? And, as a busy mom, that is what we are looking for in a meal! Simple, delicious and easy! Ingredients:
- 4-6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 4 oz. can chilies, chopped
- Add all the ingredients to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Use tongs to pull the chicken apart.
This chicken is great in whole wheat tortillas with shredded cheddar, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, and greek yogurt. Or, serve it a top a blue tortilla chips for nachos.
Let me know of http://facebook.com/katieharlancoachFacebook if you make this meal tonight!